Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unforgotttable 12th March !

A huge pleasant morning for me at 12th march. It is the most memorable day

Of my life. The day again I met my legend Shreya Ghoshal at her birthday. I

am the most luckiest girl in this world to my legend at her birthday. Cummon

lets check out the describtion ! I just got the news that shreyadi is in Chennai

for a concert at 11 th march. And I was having an intuition that she is going to

be back the next day. So at 12th march I rush to the airport at morning with my

buddy dinesh…. He was so sweet to come with me. I reached the place then

waited for half and hour then shreyadi arrived. I wished her Happy Birthday….

then talked to her for 10-15 minutes. Clicked pics. I can say that I got everything..

means ‘ I lived my life for some minutes when I was with shreyadi’ the most

memorable day of my life…. Thanks a lot shreyadi!!! Sorry to all the fanzzz of

shreyadi that I am not posting the music review. Will do it soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment