Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ooh La La La La – UnALAgAi KOnDa (Tamil)!

Sorry, guys posting tracks a bit late! Anywazzzz,
a new TaMiL track “UnAlAgAi kOnDa” from the
movie “OoH lA La La La! Sung by memorizing
ShReYa GhOsHaL! with her honey soaked voice!
I could not understand just one thing, being a bong
how can she sing the regional track so RoMaNtIcAlLy!
with beautiful feelings! 3 thumbs to ShReYaAaaa!

When I listened to this track for the first time, I felt
that the music seems to be like from the track named
“MaUsAm Hain BaDa KaAtIL kO JaAyE NA kOi
AaWaRa DiL”! from the hindi movie “ChUp ChUp Ke”!
in the starting music of ‘UnAlAgAi KoNdA’! will give
you more details let’s proceed further! It runs for 4:15min!
a very soulfullllll track! The track is very fast & enjoyable!
a mixture of PePpY + mAsTi tRaCk!

“UnAlAgAi KoNdA
  pInAlAgAi ViNdRa
  YeNgUdoO SiNdHuIyE
  kOnDa!
  Oon SiRpAdA”!

My very special lines at starting by our queen ShReYa!
I hope I am sorry if I done any mistake in lyricsss so plzz
pardon me! Very FlAwLeSsSsSsSS lyrics! Very clearly
sung by ShReYA! awesome AnTrAs & RaAg!!!

Musical Instruments used are FlUtE, PiaNO, vIOliN!
music composed by SeKar, ChANdRa & VkUmAr!
lyrics by SekAr PrAsAtH, yAkAnTh, TamILamUtHaN!

Totallyyyyy taMiLIaStIc TrAcK!!!!

STaRcAsT: ajith kumar, akkineni nagarjuna,
Neetu Chandra, LaKsHmI rAi!    

No comments:

Post a Comment