Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suro Ki Shehzadi


As we all know the sensational singer shreya ghoshal.
A beautiful voice, and sweet looking girl had made proud to India by her talent that is singing.
A versatile, sweet voice, awesome.
I am speechless……… she is the BEST!

I dedicated a shayri to her
“ HAR MEHFIL B ROEGI HAR
DIL B ROEGA,
JAHA DUBEGI MERI
KASHTI WO SAHIL B
ROEGA,
ITNA PYAR BIKHER DENGE
ZAMANE ME HUM,
K QATIL QATL KARKE MERA
QATIL B ROEGA………
This was only for u shreyadi!

NOW GUYS,
I will tell u the incident that how I fell in love withshreyadi and her voice.
I was going to kolkatta at 2006. I wanted 2 reach airport by 5:30 a.m.( morning).
I reach there at Mumbai domestic airport.
I saw shreya ghoshal was standing in front of me I know her but
I dint recognized her at that time. Then I asked my mom,
I saw this face somewhere then my mom said,
she is none other than “ SHREYA GHOSHAL”Then I called shreyadi 2 talk 2 her but
she was in a hurry 2 catch her flight.

My bad luck that she was also going 2 kolkata but
her flight timing was something 5:30 a.m. and my was at 6:00a.m. she went…
This was my first meet with shreya di…
then from that day itself I am big fan of her.
But while going she gave me a smile. She was very sweet…
then from that day I made an aim my goal in my life
I want meet shreya ghoshal any how…
What all incident came in my life I have 2 face
it 2 meet her once 2 talk 2 her once..
2) my second bad luck there was recording of shreya di
in mulund( Mumbai)studio on Sunday. But I dint knew it.
My uncle tried 2 call me but my mom cell was switchoff.
And my mom dint gave me a cellat 12th std. she told u pass 12th std.
then I”ll buy a cell for u. my bad luck i dint knew that time also…
3) My third incident is recently occurred that is on 8th September.2009.
I dint knew that shreyadi was coming in ‘RADIO CITY” studio 91.1 at MUSICAL-E- AZAM .
I knew it at morning at 8:00a.m. then I gave a call 2 RJ ARCHANA
she told that we will call u I got a call by 9:30a.m.

CONVERSATION ON PHONE
ME: karishma dey, from kalyan

SHREYA: KHEMUN AACHO?
ME: AAMI BHALO AACHI…


ME: asked 2 shreyadi about the plans of durga puja?
SHREYA: May be or not be I am going for a concert or not( not pakka saying)
CONVERSATION END ONLY FOR 2 MINUTES I TALKED 2 HER…

FELT LIITLE GOOD. YEH TOH AK TRAILOR THA PURI PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAIN!!!!!!!!
I thought that may be I meet her in DURGA PUJA there also my bad luck…
4) My 4th incident this time I went 2 see durga puja at lokhandwala at Mumbai. .
I met there none other than singer ABHIJEET BHATTACHARYA.
Actually there was no chance 2 meet the celeb abhijeetda.
But due 2 my media card I met him in his private room…
where her wife was also therwith abhijeetda…

CONVERSATION:
ME: “ KHEMUN AACHO?
ABHIJEETDA:I am fine
ME: I requested him 2 give the gifts 2 shreyadi..
ABHIJEETDA: He became angry “ and told I opened agency here a what?
He scolded me and told 2 get out of his room..
Then I literally started crying. And felt very hurted.
I was feeling so bad that abhijeetda scolded me.
What and what I did for shreya ghoshl 2 meet her once and gift her what I bought for her.
I don’t know is it possible 2 meet her!


“ THIS ALL INCIDENT OCCURRED IN MY LIFE 2 MEET SHREYADI ONCE…”
“ I AM WAITING FOR HER SINCE 3 YEARS…
I DON’T KNOW WHEN GOD WILL BLESS ME!
EAGERLY WAITING FOR SHREYADI GUYS!


“ THIS WAS MY TRUE GUYS HOPE U GUYS READ IT !"

MAY SHREYA GHOSHAL READ THIS BLOG AND MEET ME SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment