Sunday, March 14, 2010

Met My Idol Shreyadi!!!!!

Guys, I am extremely sorry for sharing
this beautiful and memorable moments so
late. because the next day that is 9th march
I wanted to go to jaipur for my IV(Industrial
Visit) hope you guys forgive me!!!
       It was quite good and memorable
Surprise for me at 8th march(2010) a very
Good day (women’s day) at last I met my
Idol whom I respect a lot in my life. A very
Important, dedicated, caring, lovable, authentic, 
diplomatic…..hey, these words
are nothing. Its speechless….
        After getting the news of meeting
Shreyadi, I started preparing all the gifts
for her. Which I kept for 3yrs. Made a very
sweet basket like a gift hamper and packed
all my gifts in it very nicely. And also bought
 a very special gift. i myself stuck
all her cute pics on a designing paper and
made it look very different and then putted
it on a frame and packed it.
And even bought a birthday card. And
then the countdown begans. I got the
time and the place to meet her at mumbai
at 6:00p.m. at one family restaurant. I
reached there by 5:45 little early. Then by
6:15 shreyadi and her mom came.
        I just saw her and my expressions…
I just cant control myself . she came and
gave me a big hug. Then we two sat and
chatted together for 15-20 min. she opened
my special gift. she loved it a lot. 
It was very lovely she told. 
Then she gave me a
autograph and then filled my slambook. 
Then I also talked with her for my twitter
friends. I was very nervous as well as happy.
 Because my dream came true. Then while
going she made me understand to study properly.
 And took her blessings. Again I
hugged her for the second time. 
She was very sweet and lovely.
         I had not seen any celebrity taking care
of  their fans in a very beautiful way. She is
just GOD for me….. guys. one more thing even
 shreyadi’s mum was well comfortable
with my mom while talking. It was quite
good thing for me. A special thanks to my
twitter friends for supporting and make my
dream come true!!!!!!


           THANKS SHREYADI!!!!!!        
          

3 comments:

Sneha said...

hey karishma............ congrats yaar..... we want party now.... atleast ab to pocket khali kar kanjus nhi to college main shakal mat dikhana

Unknown said...

wow, your very lucky you got to meet Shreya :)

Unknown said...

thankx guys... for all ur best wishes.

Post a Comment