Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh My Love – Amanush(Bengali)

Jhakkas!!! Just now i listen to this track and now I am
posting. Thanks, to my twitter friend Abhishek who
gave me the link of this track. The track is sung by
Shreya Ghoshal and Kunal Ganjanwala. But I would
like to say most of the antras are sung by male singer
that’s Kunal. Shreya has after a one parah and then after
the second paragraph too. But it doesn’t affects anything.
        Shreya has sang this track in a very soft and short manner.
 If she would not sing these lines than the track
would be incomplete. Shreya is just awesome!!! The
music is given by Jeet Ganguly. The track runs for 5min.
Many English Chorus are also given. The musical instruments 
used are Guitar, Piano, Woodwinds.

Romantic and Soothing Track!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment