Friday, May 21, 2010

Balukthalamma Nam Kaveri – Naanu Nanna Kanasu (Kannada)

Hey wassup? Hope you all are enjoying your summer vacation.
I am telling to them those who are students. Hahahaha!!! These
days i am so busy with my inturn that is for 30 days. Doing it
with a reputed news channel that’s Sahara Samay(Mumbai) so
I could not update my blog. I apologise for my mistake. Come
let’s talk about the track. Hey this is a kannada track “Balukthalamma
Namka Kaveri” from the movie “Naanu Nanna Kanasu
which is sung by sweetest and beautiful singer Shreya Ghoshal
and Hemant Kumar with her honey soaked voice. The track is
little blushy type. It’s a mixture of kannada and Punjabi. As well
as bit hindi. Means we can say kannada – Punjabi + hindi= multi
languages. So it is said Queen of all singers Shreya Ghoshal.
Hey what a sycology guys? again I got distracted from the track
and started making my own composition. Forget it man!!! The
track starts by Hemant Kumar singing Punjabi lines and even with
the beats of Punjabi music. Then shreya starts singing with the lines
 “Balukthalamma Nam Kaveri” music composed by Hamsalekha.
 Track runs for 5min.52sec. musical instruments used are Dholak(tabla)
 great karnatic theme as well music. This is a short description about the track.

Latest tracks going to release of Shreya Ghoshal are Bahara 
from I hate love story’s, Khuda Mere Khuda fron Krantiveer.

No comments:

Post a Comment