Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ogo Bodhu Sundori (Bangla)

The track ogo bodhu sundori is one of my favouriate
Bangle track of 2010. which is sung by Babul Supriyo
and Shreya Ghoshal. Guys, I hope so you remember few
days before I posted some details about this track but couldn’t describe it..
Due to I din’t heard the track. Now I did so. Babul aur Shreya KYA baat!!! 
This guys had also made the Antaheen movie track (Pherarai Mon) hit.
And now it’s the chance of ogo bodhu sundori. I could like to describe it little. 
The track starts by Babul Supriyo and then shreya continues singing.
After 3min.15sec. the way she pronounce “Jaani Tumhari Chaunchaturi” is awesome.  Track runs for 3min.42sec. This track you can see at last of the movie. 
You can also  watch the soap Ogo Bodhu Sundori on Star Jalsha (Bengali) The name
“OGO BODHU SUNDORI” is very popular. Babul Supriyo himself acted 
in this movie and directed. Babulda and Shreyadi are GREAT!!! HATTS OFF!!          

1 comment:

DEBDEEP NANDA said...

Where is the actual song(Ogo bodhu sundori) sung by the greatest SHREYA GHOSHAL? Wanna download it.

Post a Comment