Monday, December 14, 2009

Mid Day Interview


This is a CENTER STAGE interview of Mid Day dated
dated Wednesday,December2,2009

Shreya’s literally love
SINGER shreya ghoshal ,who has many
romantic songs on her CV, is also a romantic person at heart. She tells CS, “ I get
romantic ideas from music. But surprisingly,
unlike girls of my age, I have never had crushes on music stars or cricketers.” In
fact shreya prefers literary heroes to real men. 
“I had a crush on Howard Roark from
Ayn Rand’s fountainhead for many years.
Mr Dancy from Pride and Prejudice is
another sweetheart. I love these idealistic
men, who are always misunderstood,”
she says laughing.
Amongst actors, she is only crazy about
the legendary Guru Dutt, who was again
a bit of an idealist.
I will also post the articles of the movie 
Veer, Dulha Mil Gaya, and Dance Pe
Chance! Very soon where shreya has
sung songs.

SHREYA GHOSHAL
ROCKSSSZZZ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment