Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shreya Ghoshal- My Inspiration

In golden era the singers such as
Mohammad Rafi, RD Burman,
Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle,
Manna Dey, and one of my favouriate
Kishore Kumar. They were the legends
of today’s generation. If we see today’s
generation and the next generation who
made our India proud the legend is none
other than our princess Shreya Ghoshal.
Shreyadi has nominated for Best Indian
Playback Singer in 2009.


A HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS
FROM YOUR TWITTER FRIENDS!!!!! 


Today I would like to share some intresting
and reality talks guys hope you will like it.

Shreyadi, is my inspiration. I want to
prepare myself and make myself a successful
 Journalist.
 Shreyadi, has
struggled a lot in her life to achieve
her aim and goals. As we are seeing
the results now she had done it! There
were many thorns coming in front of
her goals.. but she crossed that thorns
and became a successful (female)
playback singer in the whole universe!!!

She accompanied her in singing during
the age of 4. And continued practicing
her singng. During shreyadi’s childhood
times the kids use to play in the evening.
But my shreyadi was preparing herself
In singing career. Shreya ghoshal first
Song is Bairi Piya(Devdas) she has sang
Many other songs in this movie but this
track is the legend.

Now-a-days she sings every type of songs
Such as Romantic, Jazz, Peppy Tracks,
Pop Tracks!!!! Her voice shoots in every
kind of songs. In the Adolscent(teen age)
the girls and boys used to enjoy the life.
Going to college having masti and all that…
But my shreyadi has concentrated in her
singing career. I need to tell you guys that
she has sung her first track at the age of 16.
Thanks to Sanjay Leela Bhansali sir for
giving shreyadi such a golden opportunity!!
before coming to Mumbai she used to live
at Rawatbhata (Kota). Then she participated
in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and her career bloomed
when she won the honour. And in this way
she is meant a Best and a Beautiful Playback
singer in the whole world!!!

By seeing shreyadi, I started to take my
career seriously and reach the higher heights
of this beautiful world!!!
I want to be an successful journalist. And
make our India proud how shreyadi did it!


                        “ JAI HIND”

1 comment:

Post a Comment