Monday, October 25, 2010

Met my IdOL – SeasON ll !

Hurrrayyyy…. met shreyadi again…. The very special
day at 23rd october… during many months I was trying
to meet her again. But luckily, it was at Saturday… due
to some kind of source I got to know her flight timings..
it was abut 7:50 she flied in jet airways…one day before
i went archies and packed the gifts & even gave her a sorry
card if bymistakely, I have hurted her…. The next day at
23 rd I got up at morning at 3… watt got up??? I dint slept
for a minute as welll…. By 3:40 I was ready to go to the airport
as it was very far from my home so went early… and was waiting
her to come. Then after 1hrrss wait she came at golden Mercedes

I stepped forward and she said me hiiiiiii karishma….. Omgggg she
recognized me. I was feeling lykk crying when I saw her b’coz she
was having footpain… so she couldn’t walk properly… then I talked
 to her mum (kakima) a very outstanding lady I have ever seen and
 gave her the gftsss as they couldn’t take with them b’coz in departure
is not allowed. I gave it to shreya’s driverji…. She promised after coming
 from her kolkata concert she will she and even will read my letter… I see
 off them & then they entered the departure gate as they were getting late…
 said bye… hope she will read my letter soon… ton of thanks di….          

No comments:

Post a Comment