Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't want to make money from my music: Shreya Ghoshal

Amit her playback singing commitments, which take her across the country, reality television show shoots and public performances, Shreya Ghoshal has been finding little time to pursue a dream she's had for long -- release an album.

What she has been doing, though, is tweeting about her plans and asking for feedback from those following her on the micro-blogging site. "I am yet to get a fix on what I want to do for my album. But what's interesting is that I have a following spanning vast age groups amazingly, most youngsters have asked me to give the album a classical feel," she says. "I want it to be a Madan Mohan type of classic that people will want to keep in their collection," adds

No comments:

Post a Comment